Please read the following information carefully before completing the Wilkes University Registration Form.
Generally, refunds will be granted for a cancellation up to 24 hours before the class starts.
If Wilkes University cancels a class then a refund or credit will be granted according to the student's preference.
Wilkes University reserves the right to change class locations, schedules, fees, and instructors when necessary.
Wilkes University will not issue refunds for classes which have been postponed due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control.We will make every effort to reschedule such classes. Please call (570) 408-SNOW for a list of postponed classes.
Where Classes Meet
Classes meet on the Wilkes campus, conference centers such as The Woodlands Inn & Resort and Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs, or private businesses. Specific directions are sent with your course confirmation tickets.
5 Ways to Register
- In person: Wilkes University is located in downtown Wilkes-Barre, at 84 West South Street, Wilkes-Barre. The Center for Continued Learning is located in Weckesser Annex (Rear) 170 South Franklin Street. Our office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- By mail: Send your check or money order to: Wilkes University, Center for Continued Learning, 84 West South Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18766.
- By phone: Use your Visa/MC/Discover to register, 24-hours each day at (570) 408-5615. If you get into our voicemail system, here's a brief roadmap:
- Leave your name, address, daytime and evening telephone numbers, the classes for which you would like to register, and your credit card number, expiration date and 3 digit security code from the back of the card.
- As long as we have all the information, we will immediately process your registration. If we have any questions, we will contact you.
- By fax: Fax the completed registration form with your Visa/MC/Discover card information to (570) 408-7912, 24 hours every day.
- On the internet: You can register here at Wilkes University's website by clicking on the buttons to the left. If you have any questions, email us.
In order to receive a transcript or certificate of attendance, students must be present for the entire course. Wilkes has the right to deduct hours for late arrivals or early departures. For webinars, students must be logged into the course and complete an evaluation before hours will be posted to the transcript.